Welcome to Visual Art 11 – Drawing and Painting at Westshore: Colwood Campus.
In this course you will be exploring Visual Arts from various art genres and further expanding on your skills.
Below is a comprehensive course outline should you need further information. Click below to view the print ready PDF document.
We will be looking at the following genres of Art:
- pop art
- Applied art/design
The outlined expectations are the following. Students must:
- come to class with an open mind and an eagerness for learning
- be willing to participate in all aspects of class
- come prepared for work and give their best effort at all times
- think critically and be engaged learners
- work collaboratively
- ask questions
- be willing to make mistakes and learn from them